How do you text Sarcasm so people know you were being sarcastic?

i’m a very sarcastic guy and recently on YouTube streams people have thought I was being serious when I’ve been sarcastic to the point that I’ve had some falling out with you tubers I like. So I want to know if there’s a way to text sarcasm in a Symbol format

Or "He** no that dress doesn't make you look fat baby... you make you look fat"

Or they send you their pic and you say "Oh my Gosh is your Dog ok.  Did you take it to the vet?"

Or if they tell you they are going to beat your ***.  Find a picture of a big butt and post  "Well you better get started cause honey, its an all-night job."

Sarcasm is usually the response to a stupid statement or action.  Maybe it's time to think of ways to be a little less self important and think of the feelings of others.

Sarcasm often doesn’t come across in text. Too often. If you’re going to be sarcastic, you do need to identify it.

The clearest way is to write <sarcasm> at the end of each sarcastic line. Your readers will appreciate it.

• Helen

There isn't. This is why it's not a good idea to portray sarcasm through written word. Sarcasm is picked up on through tone and facial expressions.

I would recommend doing it with HTML notation.

<begin sarcasm>

Y'know, the best thing about reality television is the intellectual content. I feel like my mind has been expanded after watching a bunch of hand-picked stupid people beyach-fighting on an island or whining about the shade of yellow they used on the walls in their home renovation, yeah, I feel like watching that is time well spent...

<end sarcasm>