Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 months ago

I'm 21 years . My parents are controlling my life and they're toxic. My parents and quarantine are too much for me , need a solution please?

My parents are ruining my life . i'm 21 almost 22 , they control everything around me . especially my dad. they see that they're doing that because they love and care about me. they're strict and controlling my life to the point i lost half of my friends because of them. i'm seriously going out of my mind. they became too much for me. i can't handle them.

We live in egypt so i can't get out of that house unless i'm married :) 

so please don't tell me to leave the house

• Lily

I'm not telling you to do this: but if I were in your shoes I'd honestly just kill myself. I wouldn't want to be controlled by them, nor by some person I'd be forced to marry. I'm a free spirit, even if that means literally being a spirit to achieve freedom. 

maybe you should move out

omg wah wah wah GROW UP YOU ARE 21 IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM LEAVE THE HOUSE YOU MANCHILD