remember when people said Leicester City were our title rivals ?

only to get utterly out played and beaten convincingly by us lol

what a big lie.

to tell the public.

as if we even had a fecking rival this year : ))

1st Place - top of the league, nobody could touch us this season,  we need to finish the season 20 or more points clear that would be magnificent  ^_^

lol

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It's been one of them seasons where nobody wants to win the league a bit like when Leicester won it 

• leicester were never 25 points clear at the top or playing football as good as us.

23% posession and beating teams like city lol

we don't do that, we like to keep the ball and play with it more.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • August
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

If Arsenal beat Man City and you win v Everton, Liverpool inadvertently win the title.

I just hope this is totally clear for you Aces

• erm aces i hate to tell you this but you asked that exact same question when they slightly got in front of citeeh. and if you cast your mind back i answered quite adamently it would be citeeh who would challenge us if anybody...it's in the post which was mde  whereever that is now

• ...Show all comments
    • August
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

if not the parrots,it will be that old gramophone record that has got stuck again. I'll come over and give it a kick and shoot your parrots lol 

• Ryan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Come on aces Leicester are like spurs they were never a threat and are happy enough to do what they can just to stay in top 4. You should be taking the piss out of your actual supposed title rivals Man City. At least Liverpool challenged them last season where is City's challenge they just gave up!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Can't say much they thrashed my team 9.0

• LOL @ that ... indeed they did. How did you let that happen to you ??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.