Why Covid 19spreads too much in USA?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

because of the mass protests they held on june 1st

Source(s): because millions of people were out protesting
  • 3 months ago

Because people go outside too much without following guidelines.

• 4 months ago

IDK, but I'm here in Seattle and Everett, Wa where the virus first appeared in the US, so I can tell you what I saw. BTW, I'm writing this answer in Everett, just a few miles away from Providence hospital where the first COVID-19 case in the U.S. was recorded. Also, I met the very first person in the U.S. to die of the Corona-Virus. I worked on the same site as him and he got injured. He was put in an assisted living facility where he got the virus and died. At first they told us he died of Pneumonia but later they said he died of COVID-19. 

Every few years there's a flu like the Swine flu, Zika, Ebola, etc that gains a lot of media attention but these don't spread so easily. So a lot of people and establishments here in the U.S. didn't take it seriously until it was too late. A lot of business and local governments were slow to react and they didn't impose shutdowns until it was too late. China and the WHO didn't help by downplaying and covering up how many people were infected, so this lead people in the U.S. to believe this was an overhyped virus like the Bird Flu.

The other problem is the virus spread rapidly in over-crowded cities. On the weekends people here in the U.S. love going to overcrowded bars, places like Costco, and Wal-Mart. It's easy to see how many people you could potentially come in contact with in a single day. 

However, at the same time, unless there is a antidote/vaccine, you gotta face reality and realize that everyone is going to take their turn with the Virus. What are you going to do, hide for a couple of years and hope for a vaccine? That's great but countries like New Zealand are going to bankrupt themselves in the process and so will you. Free Government money is finite. The U.S. government realizes this and they're only looking to slow the spread of the virus, not stop it. They just need to slow the virus down enough to were hospitals don't get overcrowded. I'm going to say this again so you get it, unless there's a vaccine, you're going to get the virus.

Also, what doesn't help is most American Baby Boomers are still alive, and as you know older people are more prone to getting sick. The average age of a U.S. citizen in 1990 was 32yo but now the average age is 38yo. 

• 4 months ago

Because the US screwed up massively. The US failed to act before Covid-19 appeared.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Without getting in a fight, this is what happened. The first and second cases happened simultaneously Wuhan, China and Washington, U.S.A. (respectably) both people were sick. China took swift action and shutdown it's country. They stopped people from traveling to and from China. The U.S.A. however took it as a joke.

When people started dying en masses in the U.S.A., the U.S. president (Donald Trump) pushed the blame to China. He made false claims using China as a scapegoat. China imported bats from another country, however that country has yet to be disclosed to the public.

The U.S.A. was now playing catch up (they still are). This is the reason. Donald Trump is trying to re-open the country but that is unwise because that will cause a spark in more infections, Donald Trump said that he won't shutdown the country if another wave hits the U.S.A. but this is also an unwise decision but he won't listen to what people are telling him, he's not for the people.         

• 5 months ago

why is this in electronics?

• 5 months ago

democrats did it

• Marduk
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Americans know it is a hoax and desperately need haircuts!! /s

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Because they are planning to change the economy. Think of the massive transformation society went through after the two world wars. That is what they are trying to achieve with this fake pandemic.

• y
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Just look at the behaviors over the last four days.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.