Is anyone else annoyed by this George Floyd nonsense?

Like I get it it was a tragic case and the cops should go to prison forever but it’s over why are these insane freaks thinking burning down buildings is going to solve anything. i’m sick of it appearing on everyone’s story and stuff like we get it you aren’t solving anything by doing that stupid people, obviously black lives matter we are all equal we’ve been equal since the 1960s these people need to shut up and realize their already equal to us obviously black lives matter and it’s been that way for 50 years like just go away what the heck do these people think

Update:

and for example, if george floyd was a white man and this happened i guarantee it’s wouldn’t have even reached the news, this is political crap and people should learn to ignore it 

Update 2:

nothing like this with white people ever reaches the news, it’s all political nonsense 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

i think youre right, i think all this needs to stop

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

I think the protesting by destruction is a bad idea, and not the brightest thing to do, as well.  I'm not making excuses for the rioters but i do realize they are trying to make a point.  So many cops get away with murder.  And so many times blacks (men especially) are harassed just for being on the street - going to work, out getting gas in their car, running an errand for their family, and more.  It's got to stop. Those people are trying to make a point, but it's overkill.  

Even so, maybe this time the point will be taken?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We have been equal only in words since the 1960s.  People that hold the wealth, still wield the sword.  It takes more than a simple law to change people's behaviour.  Racism is still alive and well.  In fact, it is thriving.  And nothing's changed.  Even the police report was fabricated.  The police has always been dogged by corruption and racism and black people don't enjoy the same level of safety and security from them.

A black CNN news reporter was arrested on LIVE TV whilst reporting.  And when he asked what he was being arrested for, he was ignored.

Please, please please stop watching fox news - this stuff is out there, and if that were a white news reporter - it would never have happened.  

If you can't see the problem, maybe its because you're not affected by it.  If you have white skin though, you have a moral duty, to make sure that if you see someone abusing someone from another race, you speak out, because the words of that other race mean less than yours.

What a sad, sad world.

• 1 month ago

What happened in the community after the cops murdered that man was uncalled for.  Innocent business owners do not deserve their establishments  to be looted and set ablaze.

The problem is that the civil rights of Floyd while in custody (hand cuffed), we're non existent. He was a non violent person in custody with zero evidence of aggression and he was murdered as a filthy cop put all of his body weight on the knee blocking Floyd''s airway. All while the cop casually had a hand in his pocket. Obviously, with a hand in his pocket  that cop was not threatened or defending himself from a damn thing. 

The unjust way blacks are treated is pathetic and black people are fed up with their horrific treatment by the police. Justifiably so.

But riots are not the answer.

If you watch some pedestrian video recordings, you can clearly see that two cops flanked the kneeler, blocking the distress of Floyd. They all helped kill that man.

How is a black person to feel safe when cops are killing them for no fvcking reason?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I'll never understand the purpose of looting. Those idiots in Minnesota are destroying some businesses owned by Immigrants.

• 1 month ago

na.. i have learnt to ignore

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.