Is it boring being elderly I’m 35 and honestly to me it appears extremely boring ?

• Zirp

not if you fed your brain right. People with more education tend to have less problems with boredom

• Sunday Crone
      1 week agoReport

Not if you maintain activities, but then if you haven't been very active at 20 it was  extremely boring.

• kswck2

Wow. I didn't make my first million till I was 50. And I have made several more since then. 

Well for one thing YOU make you like what it is. If you have no idea what that is look it up.. You have to set a goal in what you want to do in life and find it and keep it.  You're only bored if you make it boring, find things to do and interact with other ppl and don't be glued to your phone so much.

• P.L.

Being totally inactive, needing helpers to come into the home to help with basic needs is the worst part of being elderly. We want independence and when that goes that's when the boredom sets in.

• nappa

Your not elderly. at your age you should be working, having fun and preparing for retirement. at that time you find things to do to keep you busy, there are lots of things to do,,

• Sam

Only if you want it to be Gary. 

You can also make life exciting if you want it to be. 

Source(s): Surround yourself with people like me and life will never have a dull moment.
  • drip

Depends on what you make of it.

My friend’s mom continued teaching part time. She kept up on driving and took senior lessons to keep safe. She went to Florida half the year. And went to jazz clubs with friends. 

My husband’s aunt had groups she joined. They went to plays and events. Took tours and trips. 

My sister (69) watches her grandsons a couple times a week. 

My mom does nothing. Won’t join anything or go anywhere. 

Many senior volunteer. Travel. Some like to be able to sit and do hobbies, read. 

You will be retired from work.  But since you never have worked, it won’t be a big change.

No no no

You get wiser.

I wouldn’t want to be your age for anything in the world,  I’m in my 60s and glad

I seen it all,  did it all, 

Don't I wish?!  At my age I think I deserve a lot more boredom than I'm getting.  All this continual excitement is getting really hard to handle. 

• Mike G

Then hurry up and die already.