Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 months ago

My boyfriend doesn’t take no for an answer?

I’m 16 and he’s 17 and we’ve been together for nearly 3 years. He’s a huge part of my life and I can see a future with him. He’s my best friend and is really supportive of me but he doesn’t take no for an answer when it comes to anything. Whether if it’s what we’re having for dinner or sex what he wants goes. Today I was clearly upset and crying about something and he was hugging me but he kept touching my ***. I kept moving his hand away but nope, nothing. He even went as far as fingering me after I kept shaking me head no and as I was CRYING. He was like “sorry i’m horny if you couldn’t tell” but I don’t think that justifies anything. Can someone please tell me what to do I don’t want to lose him but this really bothers me.

This guy is a control freak and very selfish. You would do your well to dump him because in the long run he will not make you happy. 

this is NEVER okay! if you said no and you were upset and you clearly did not want this to happen, it is not okay.

I understand that you don't want to lose him, you're young. I have been in your same position, but this is never okay. 

Talk to him seriously about this, but I would honestly advise you to leave him. Dump him. This is not okay.