Check engine light 2016 Chrysler 200?

Code reader reads : bad data from steering angle sensor, Left front wheel Speed signal received and vehicle speed signal received. This all happen 30 mins after fire stone replaced my left front wheel bearing. My car is kinda hard to turn. My over heat light is now on also but it doesn’t feel hot? What do you think firestone did and is it safe to drive?

• Dan

Sounds like they disturbed the wheel alignment when they removed the knuckle to press in the new bearing. If the alignment is bad enough you'll get that code. The over heating is an odd one, they may have damaged something and drained the coolant. Don't drive the car unless you know it's full of coolant.

I'd phone the manager and tell him he owes you a tow back to the shop and a proper repair. If he complains threaten to rent a car while it's being repaired at the dealer and you'll call Firestone corporate or sue for the cost.

Check the coolant level in the radiator, not just the reservoir tank before driving it again. Run the motor for 15 minutes with the radiator cap off to make sure there are no air pockets in the cooling system. Then go back to Firestone and complain. At the very least the steering angle sensor needs re calibrating.

yes, no problem. take it to nearest service centre 

Power steering is likely disabled.  Take your car back to Firestone and let them check the installation.  They probably did not reinstall the wheel sensor.   If the temp gauge is high, do not drive it and get it towed.