Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Am I crazy?

Am I crazy? I must be. Because I thought that lighting an entire building on fire full of innocent people is called "Arson", with probable intent for murder. I didn't know these days it's called "Protest".

....... You know..... like the 70 other cops who weren't even there. But again, what do I know

(Weren't even at the scene of the killing)

But I'm crazy so again, I must be wrong and Arson is peaceful protest

No, you're just a purposely obtuse troll.

• Erin1 month agoReport

I'd like to think walking out of a Target with a giant Flat screen TV and lighting a Target on fire is "Obtuse", but then again, you are obviously the really intelligent and mentally stable one, so you tell me, you are probably high and brain damaged like all the rest of these loons

It's called "Image" these days. Even Trump himself, try as awkwardly as he might, knows the loudest people want to support looters and protestors. And those looters and protestors know being loud is how they get what they want, right or wrong, that's how it works. It's all very cat-and-mouse. The question is, nobody, even the puppetmasters are entirely sure which is which for any extended period of time.

Just vote Republican.