Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

What are the purpose of looting if damage are gone to Innocent Civilian buildings and structures?

I understand the hatred and anger toward police officers for the wrongful death of George Floyd and mistreatment he received. However, how does damaging properties of innocent civilians benefit the litigation process of this case if at all. Most importantly, are for justice to be served in a swift and fair fashion to all parties involved and bring everything to a good conclusion. 

• Clive

Obviously it serves no purpose whatsoever.  Isn't that blindingly obvious?

Because they want to walk out of Target carrying Large Screen TVs, and they know nobody will stop them, especially nobody who is under a Democratic Governer such as Minnesota. Looters always prey on the vulnerable, they usually loot during or in the aftermath of a natural disaster or some other crisis. I've seen it happen with my own eyes, and I was enraged, they were looting homes that had been destroyed after a Massive Hurricane. They are all trash regardless of why they were looting. My liberal college friends once yelled at me and said "LOOTERS HAVE FAMILIES TO FEED TOO!!! THEY ARE VICTIMS!!!". Looters are trash criminals, and they belong in the trashiest of prison cells, because that is what they are, sadistic trash. 

• Neil

Duh, the purpose of looting is to get stuff. It might be from need (I'm hungry and broke so I'll steal food.) It might be from greed (I bet I can carry enough TVs out of that store to sell to my neighbors $1000.)

• Erin1 month agoReport

All looters regardless of intent need to go to jail. Period. Looters prey on the vulnerable who also have nothing, such as during and after natural disasters. If the governer had any balls he would arrest that trash, but he's too afraid

• mokrie

That kind of damage has nothing to do with a mans death. Those are professional anarchists that are well funded and trained. They have ear pieces where they get instructions and thousands of dollars in equipment. They set fires, they scream phrases to whip up a crowd into a frenzy. It's intentional and they don't care who died or why.