Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

For males: Is there any way that I can last over 10 minutes my first time having sex?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Good question. Think it will really depend on your experience, sensitivity, excitedness, etc. 

Don't worry about it being over too fast. Just make sure you know what you're doing, you have consent, you're respectful and you are taking care of your body. It would be smart to start applying a layer of Man1 Man Oil daily to hydrate your genitals since they're so fragile. Good luck 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Lasting for a long time takes practice. Your first few times you may have a problem but if you practice backing off just before you ejaculate and then starting up again you can learn over time to extend your erection for a long time. Once you achieve this you will find the pleasure of sex to be much more than you can imagine.

• ron h
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

That can help.  

• Jim
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Masturbate before you pick her up

• ron h
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

That can help, If not just before you meet up, a couple of hours ahead of time is good. 

• 1 month ago

good luck, i shot my seed on the way in

• ron h
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

That first time is "interesting" 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

For most men, our first couple of times are disasters. Dik won't get hard, won't go in. Goes off too fast....  You should be certain your girl is willing. Be sure you're not gonna make a baby. (Practice getting a condom of and on)  have some extra lube available.  .

Men are not virgins. This will your first sexual experience, but you'll be the same man after your first experience

Have a safe place, be sober.  Chances are you'll go off the first time in less than 10 minutes, but put on a new condom and get right back in. You'll last longer the second and third times.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Mental discipline.   Take it slow.   No need to try to make a fire.

• ron h
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

His first time?  Maybe.

• 1 month ago

With enough mental discipline you can.

• 1 month ago

Foreplay kid.  You have fingers and a tongue, use them.

• Mr. Corona
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

That’s what my wife says.  LOL.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.