Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

If George Floyd were white , would anyone have cared?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I'm sure his family would have, but everyone else wouldn't have cared less! 

If this was a white guy killed, you wouldn't see this amount of outrage, you wouldn't see the media going on about it, and you wouldn't see all these violent protests that 

are occuring.

I speak the truth.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Its a fact that none white tend to protest while  whites just shrug things off. 

• lala
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Yes white are a bunch of coward ;;I am white

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Absolutely not.

Not the outraged looters or cnn.

• lala
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

YES but white people are to sheep to do anything to protect other people 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

There’s a lot of ‘if’s’, but that was not the case. Americans have spoken and you are watching History. Those are heroes, some are super heroes. All races but a few idiots too.

• 1 month ago

Yes I think people some people would have cared, especially if he died while a policeman had his knee on his neck throttling the life out of him, but enough people to make them want to loot and riot, I doubt it, as it wouldn't have got anywhere near the same amount coverage from the media, wrong narrative you see, cop killing white man, naaaa, doesn't do it, doesn't tick all the box's, whatever they are.

Apparently a few years back a member of the same police force shot and killed an unarmed 40 year old white woman (Australian I think) after she rang the police to report a crime, can't recall there being any looting and rioting about her death, as far as I know there wasn't even any protests, ho well I suppose some people's lives matter more than others. 

• Rod
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I would like to think so. No person deserves to be treated like that when arrested for such a minor non-violent offense --- and George Floyd didn't resist arrest anyway.

One bad cop doesn't mean all cops are bad and these riots in that city where  peoples businesses (mostly black)  are being destroyed by these anarchist groups --- proves these people don't care about the injustice caused to Floyd--- they just hate the police full stop.

• 1 month ago

i think they wouldve cared

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.