Why do Christian women wear bikinis even though the Bible says that women need to dress modestly?

Maybe they have been taught since childhood that bikinis are modest enough.

Why do men go without shirts when the bible says to dress modestly?

I do not think they are the real Christians in its true meaning.

They rationalize it by thinking  that lots of women are  doing it so it must be okay. 

• Dick

Why do Christians think it's desirable to hide God's best work? An attractive lady has a responsibility to display her beauty as a tribute to GOD. ALL OF IT!!  They should leave the bikini at home, thank you.

cause they dont care that theyre not dressed modestly

It takes much more to actually BE a Christian than to say I am one.

Matthew 7:21 KJV — Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

John 3:3 KJV — Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:7 KJV — Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

John 14:15 KJV — If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Always judge Christians and Christianity BY CHRIST. Not by everyone who merely claims to be one. Christian means Christlike and Christian women dont prance around 3/4 naked in public.

Comment: Im saying that Christian women are bound by Christian teaching. God will judge individual cases. Some of your posts seem designed to stir up disagreement among the brethren. If thats the case, then that is one of Gods top seven abominations.

Proverbs 6:16-19 KJV — These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, >>>and he that soweth discord among brethren.<<<

Rabblerousing. 

I tell you this in love. Its Gods word, not mine.

• potato1 month agoReport

So, you’re saying that women who wear bikinis aren’t true Christians?

• John

Because they don't do what the bible tells them to do.

We have done away with modesty, the bible isn't relevant anymore.

There are many modest bikinis and a some that are not so modest.....I would say that has more to do with the culture at the time.....I would agree that our society is becoming less modest than the past which is not Christian.