Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 month ago

Have you ever been harassed to defend your eating habits if you’re vegan, vegetarian, etc. by those who seem to feel your wanting to honor ?

your body constitutes some sort of unstated and oblique “attack” on THEIR unhealthy habits? Even though you are NOT attacking their dietary choices and don’t ask them to defend THEIR non-vegetarian or non-vegan eating habits? This could also go for taking supplements or just being super tuned into your body... Have you ever been accused of being a “hypochondriac” or “neurotic” may be because you’re tuned into these things and want to keep your body as healthy as possible, almost treating it as a temple? I’m curious because it’s happened to me and I wonder if it’s happened to others.

Everyone who has a special interest in caring to health is considered strange. I am taking various supplements because our food today let us literally starve because there is no nutrition inside anymore since industrial agriculture - the food is empty in comparison to the nutrients before.

no, cause ive never been a vegan

no cause im not vegan but its their business what they want to eat

I'm a former vegan, yes.ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ