How did my answer magically disappear off of the question "Why do some Christians not believe in the trinity doctrine"?

I briefly answered the question describing what group it is who predominately doesn't believe in the trinity and then cited a bunch of examples of scripture in the Bible that shows this truth. 

I checked my notification and noticed that a bunch of comments and stuff were missing, so I thought maybe the whole question got deleted.. Nope, still there!

Is an answer being deleted caused by people flagging your answer? 

• TeeM

Interesting, many are accusing 'Jehovah's Witnesses' of having your answers deleted.

And some Jehovah's Witnesses are accusing trinitarians of doing the same thing.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20200...

is a current repeated question.

I've had questions were I received 'best answer' deleted months after the question was closed.

Is one group deleting the other groups questions and answers?  Could be.

Is there a group of individuals, deleting people's answers and questions, just to watch the two groups accuse each other.  Could be.

The truth is NO ONE KNOWS who is doing the deleting.

I personally rarely give an answer a thumbs down, which is as far as I've gone in showing my disagreement.

To get a thumbs down from me, the comment must be totally in outer space or belittling in nature.

All I can say is:  Welcome to life on R/S.

.

Dont understand either as some of my answers disappeared too. I thought the author is the only one who could delete it. But I guess the admin could do it either, or the answer could be reported too.

Most likely your answer offended someone so they reported it or deleted it. It's a coward move.

There's no freedom of religion in the religion section of Y/A!

The way they have their system programmed anyone who doesn't like another's belief takes only a couple reportings and the question or comments are gone.

Knowing there are 39.5K+ different so called "Christian" denominations with thousands of members worshiping 39.5K+ different Jesuses our questions and answers are vulnerable with Y/A's current programmed system!

They've made the mistake of joining "religion" and "society" in the same category.

Society?  That could be from porn to pedophile.

The Holy Spirit stepped in an obturated it in cyber-space.

• D-Girl

Disappearing answers happens a lot.  I've seen it happen today with every question I've asked.   I'll have six answers to a question, then end up with two.  It doesn't seem to have anything to do with the quality of the answers.  

I think some people here have the hobby of reporting others or the obsessive need to do so.  At this point, it looks like it's not going to change.  

I just take the attitude that YOU CAN TAKE AWAY MY ANSWERS BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE MY COOKIES.  They're chocolate chip.  Want some?

• D-Girl

You have a strange and beautiful brain.  I'm sorry it's hurting.  *kissing it better*

The "Jehovah's witnesses" have a lot of people that report answers they don't like.  They have time to do that now that they're considered a sanitary risk concerning touching people's doorbells.  They were always a risk in many ways, of course...

If a couple of people reported your answer it's gone.  Sorry, religious people aren't known for their tolerance.