Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

What’s wrong with me?

In school I was always the one who was mocked for no reason.. I didnt do anything to anyone yet I was always the target to mean people.. moreover I never responded to them the way they deserved.. I never stood up for myself which kills me even more.. I see myself as a coward who cant do anything.. this all made me feel bad about myself and made me cry at night asking myself what is wrong with me 😪 I could never make any friends, no one would be by my side, I would always be the lonely one, I’ve been a loner for as long as I can remember.. I am such a weak and stupid person who is incapable of doing anything and I hate myself because of that. I am very insecure, sad, lonely, angry, I have no one to talk to, I have no concentration, cant sleep well.. I dont know what to do. I am so lost, dont know what to do and my life is meaningless, I have no desire or motivation to do anything, I dont know how to help myself.. what is wrong with me? I feel so lost, stupid, weak, useless.. also, I make my parents disappointed and sad by being who I am.. I dont know what to do.

You were picked on because you were considered to be someone who wouldn't stand up for yourself.  See a therapist to help you with your self-esteem issues.  You'll never be successful until you learn how to love yourself.

• ?1 month agoReport

I am so tired of everything being wrong with me and not knowing what. I am tired of all this pressure that has been put on me. I am too tired of everyone being against me and never with me. I am too tired of wanting to change yet I dont know what to change since I dont know whats wrong with me.