Why do people think I'm gay because I don't look masculine?

People automatically label me as a gay person because I'm a male and don't look masculine, and I don't look like a masculine 18 year old male because Im short, barely have any muscle, very weak and have a fu ckn baby face that makes me look like I'm 12. So because of my physical appearance people judge me and call gay. Why do people just like to assume things about me just by looking at my appearance instead of trying to get to know me? 

Edit: when people say this to me I say that I'm not gay but they still will call me that. And at that point I just won't say anything back. But deep inside me it pisses me off to where I even have homicidal thoughts.

You could have a valued career as a narc. Or an actor. This is one ofthose lemons-to-lemonade cases.

Go to the gym and take supplements. Learn how to impress women. 

cause theyre too lazy to get to know you

Maybe you shave your legs, idk

Why do you care what other people think about you?  Maybe it's your whining that causes people to think you're gay.

You're the one to talk.