Who is the most talented member of Fleetwood Mac?

In their current line-up.

Mick Fleetwood

John McVie

Christine McVie

Stevie Nicks

Mike Campbell

Neil Finn

• Lilly

I really don't know from a technical standpoint. However I'm crazy in love with Stevie and so much of what she's done. One thing I love about her is just her feel for the vocals. The way she sings the songs at times just seems so exceptional, so fitting to the song. Some people might say she doesn't have quite the highs or power of a Whitney Houston or a Christina Aguilera or someone like that with amazing vocal pipes. However her feel for what the song needs I think is way beyond the talent of most singers. A lot of talented singers with big voices over sing I think, and end up taking away from the song to some degree. You never hear that with Stevie. She enhances the songs with her feel for them alone it seems.

• Lilly

Thank you! :)

Stevie Nicks.

When Lindsay Buckingham was with them, he was the best, because he is an awesome guitar player. Check out his song BIG LOVE.