Jay asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Is it really true that boys look more like their mom, and girls look more like their dad?

I was hanging out with a few friends last night and we had a few drinks , after a bit genetics and parents get into the conversation and all of my friends were talking about how sons look more like their mom and daughters look and basically all my guy friends said they resemble their moms and all my *girl* friends said they resemble their dad but then I told my friends that it isn't always true because I'm a guy and I look exactly like my dad and instantly one of the girls my *girl* bestfriend brought with her said that's impossible because ALL sons look like their mom and said I was being ridiculous and I was wrong so i showed everyone and her a pic of my dad and everyone agreed that i was a stunning image of my dad and she started randomly arguing with me cussing at me saying that must be my brother or something and it got to the point that she picked up a Hennessy bottle and threw it at my head (thank god shemissed) and my friends had to calm her down (shes also a feminist, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it) and the rest of the night kind of ruined my vibe, also why would she act like that and get so mad just because I look like my dad it makes no sense to me?

depends on the person and who they take after

Feminists are just like that because they are sick of men acting like pus5ies and want someone to stand up to them and tell them what to do