Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

How do I know if it's coronavirus or just caffeine sensitivity? ?

I know this might sound reallly stupid but i am worried, i ate some chocolate coffee beans earlier and now it's become harder for me to breathe, and ive gotten a major migraine, nausea, and stomach ache, my hands are also shaking a lot, this hasnt happened the days before just today, stupid question i know but I just wanna know if these are symptoms after consuming caffeine??

if you dont have a fever then its

not the covid-19

you are allergic to coffee beans imho

take two teaspoons of antihistamine

syrup asap then every 6 hours

until  breathing symptoms are gone

The sure way to know is to get tested. It won’t be comfortable having a swab poking into your nostril and going all the way to the nose bridge. 

The shortness of breathe could be you being out of shape. Caffeine is a stimulator so your metabolism goes up and needs more oxygen and if you’re out of shape, it’ll be hard for you to breathe. 

If you get a fever or lose your sense of smell and taste then you have COVID-19. 

The problem with COVID-19 is that it has so many symptoms. Conjunctivitis (pink eye) if you got infected through the eyes, COVID toes, diarrhea, coughing.  

They can also be symptoms of caffeine withdrawal.

I get a migraine if I go more than 36 hours without caffeine in some form.

It was easier to go back to a daily coffee than take the caffeine laced tablets my doctor prescribed for my migraines.