Are Australians hypocrites when it comes to extrajudicial killings?

White Australian lady Justine Damond in unlawfully killed by a black police officer in the USA and the whole of Australia is up in arms. Mentally disabled unarmed Afghani man Ziauddin is unjustly executed by Australian SAS known as "Soldier C" and no one in Australia cares.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Jill
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Why do you think nobody cares? I care. 

• Sono
    Lv 4
    4 months ago

To be able to defeat monsters, you have to become a monster, horror begets horror.

• 4 months ago

in war ACCIDENTS happen and some soldiers are bad in every country  ........

were you deported from aussie land? whats your beef with australia/.. 

• 4 months ago

I find it very hard to believe that nowhere else in the world has any nasty people.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Things happen in war zones, there's a fine line between lawful and unlawful, you have to make split second decisions, some right and some wrong. but the incident or incidents you're talking about was execution, the only other word you could use was murder, it only takes a few rogue soldiers to give the whole regiment a bad name.

and then you get idiots like fake aussie who believe the cover ups, that's the problem people don't want to believe this thing could happen,it happens in all wars from all sides.

• 4 months ago

When you're mates are being blown apart by IEDs. It's a very stressful environment. 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

It's this disgraceful attitude that allows Muslim rape gangs to get away with their atrocities against underage white girls in the UK to this day.  To be more direct I care about the lives of Australian women, I don't care about the lives of Jihadist war criminals.

• 4 months ago

Silly nonsense. The whole of Australia was not up in arms. Absolute lie. Again. The police officer who shot Diamond was confused by the lack of light and Diamond herself and heard a loud noise and made a split second decision , wrong of course.  The Afghan killings remain only alleged and it is easy for you as a coward like Grubbie to demean those who serve whilst never serving yourself. Your silly rant demonstrates your character , again. 

• 4 months ago

Australians are not as pathetic and judgemental as you. You are absolutely hypocritical yet you point your finger at a whole nation? Please ask sensible questions.

• 4 months ago

The circumstances were different.  With the killing in the US we knew both the victim and the perpetrator, the exact opposite is the case with the SAS fuckwit in Afghanistan.  People care more about things they can associate with, situations they know.  It's not hypocrisy, it's just human nature.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.