If the USB inventor was being buried, would they have to pull him up and see if he fitted the other way round?
- PronkLv 71 month agoFavorite Answer
Yes,but they need to BLOW ON
HIS END REAL GOOD.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 71 month ago
just as long as his floppy disc wasn't hanging out.
- JackolanternLv 71 month ago
Just cremate him and problem solved! Although you may have a little trouble getting him into the crematorium straight the first time. But after that, no more problems!
- CelifrogLv 61 month ago
No he's only plugged in with that serial port from the 1980's that came before USB, sorry.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Holo HoloLv 71 month ago
YES! (That was easy.) Same with the guy who invented the flash drive.
- Big KahunaLv 71 month ago
Not only that,he had a mouse plugged into him.
- pollyLv 71 month ago
No,they just keep rolling his coffin over a few times while trying to jam it into the hole until it fits.
- Upton BitmeLv 41 month ago
I think he left tiny folded instructions which simply states he's to be thrown in an immense junk-drawer.