Is it weird that you're a straight guy and you get fascinated by muscles in a male?

Here's the thing. I'm from the Philippines and lately I watch some Filipino TV shows uploaded on YouTube. In one scene, a guy gets in a fist fight, he wins and then his opponent comes up to him and stabs him when he was walking away. Next scene, he's in the hospital getting his wound treated. He is shirtless, which reveals a muscular body, having muscles in his arms, chest, and also abs. The fact that this scene comes up right after a fist fight that he won was what was really making me captivated. Is this weird or?

No way!

It'd be quite odd for any1 to be soley 

focused on such an issue but other than

that I'd see no harm in this @ all my 

Dawg Brah!

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

you should tell shirtless men about it, and see what happens.

Perfectly normal. There is no reason a straight guy cannot admire a well constructed male body just as straight women often admire a good female body. It has nothing to do with your sexuality.