Movies Section: On the list, What is your favorite movies of 2000 each film distribution?

For example of my favorites.

Disney: The Emperor's New Groove

HM: Shanghai Noon, Remember The Titans, Scary Movie, Unbreakable, Coyote Ugly; O Brother, Where Art Thou?; Dinosaur, Bounce, Chocolat, Reindeer Games, Scream 3, All the Pretty Horses, Gone in 60 Seconds, The Legend of Drunken Master, Vatel, Keeping the Faith, Dracula 2000, Fantasia 2000, 102 Dalmatians, Committed, High Fidelity, and Hamlet

Fox: X-Men

HM: Cast Away, Big Momma's House; Me, Myself & Irene; Dude, Where's My Car?; Titans A.E., Men of Honor, Quills, Tigerland, Where the Heart Is, and Bedazzled

Lionsgate: Requiem for a Dream

HM: Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai, American Psycho, Panic, But I'm a Cheerleader, The Ninth Gate, What's Cooking?, Dr. T. & the Women, The Big Kahuna, and The Ninth Gate

MGM: Return to Me

HM: Things You Can Tell Just by Looking at Her, The Claim, Autumn in New York, 3 Strikes, and Crime and Punishment in Suburbia

Paramount: Mission: Impossible 2

HM: Rugrats in Paris: The Movie, Snow Day, What Women Want, The Original Kings of Comedy, Wonder Boys, You Can Count On Me, The Virgin Suicides, Rules of Engagement, and Shaft

Sony: The Patriot

HM: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon; Hollow Man, Charlie's Angels, Girlfight, Finding Forrester, Godzilla 2000, Vertical Limit, Urban Legends: Final Cut, 28 Days, Snatch, Timecode, Black and White, and I Dreamed of Africa

Update:

Universal: Gladiator

HM: Meet The Parents, Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas, The Road to El Dorado, Erin Brockovich, Bring It On, Chicken Run, Billy Elliot, Family Man, When Lies Beneath, Wonder Boys, Almost Famous, Nutty Professor II: The Klumps, U-571, The Legend of Bagger Vance, Nurse Betty, Traffic, Road Trip, The Skulls, The Contender, Pitch Black, Beyond the Mat, and The Flintstones: Viva Rock Vegas

Update 2:

Warner Bros.: Miss Congeniality 

HM: The Perfect Storm, Final Destination, Next Friday, The Replacements, Thirteen Days, Romeo Must Die, Pokémon: The Movie 2000, Love & Basketball, Ready to Rumble, The Cell, Bait, Proof of Life, Bamboozled, State and Main, Space Cowboys, Pay It Forward, The Whole Nine Yards, Boiler Room, Little Vampire, The Art of War, and Price to Glory

If you don't know any of these movies or haven't seen or haven't ever heard of, you can skip it or put none.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

HM: Chocolat and 102 Dalmatians

Fox: Cast Away

HM: Me, Myself & Irene

Lionsgate: Requiem for a Dream

HM: What Women Want

Sony: Charlie's Angels

Universal: Erin Brockovich

HM: Bring It On, Chicken Run, Billy Elliot, Family Man

Warner Bros.: Miss Congeniality

• Greg
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Disney: Gone in 60 Seconds, The Crew an HM

Fox: Cast Away, Men of Honor an HM

Lionsgate: none

Metro: none

Paramount: none

Sony: 28 Days, Finding Forrester an HM

Universal: Meet the Parents, The Family Man an HM

Warners: Space Cowboys

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Fox: Cast Away

Lionsgate: American Psycho

Sony: The Patriot

Universal: Gladiator

Warner Bros.: The Perfect Storm

Please

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20200...

and

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20200...

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.