Fair that I’m Earning half of what the unemployed are?

As an essential worker who didn’t get furloughed or laid off, not only am I working 8 hours of my life every day, but it’s triple the work now. On top of that my salary is half of what they’re making with the extra 600 on top of the normal unemployment. The other 80% are home doing self improvement, working out, spending valuable time with family that’ll never happen again, and not dealing with work stress or time taken out of their days. No extra pay or bonuses for essential workers. What keeps me going is knowing reality will be back soon enough, and they got a taste of the good life too before it’s gone forever. 

Nope. Welcome to socialism - at your expense (!)

Which one is it:

Option A = you make $550 a week or less "my salary is half of what they’re making with the extra 600 on top of the normal unemployment."

Option B = based on a question a few weeks ago "I’m 29, just cracked the 100 grand mark."

I'm guessing that it's Option C:

you don't have a job and haven't for a long time. 

• A Hunch

You walk around telling us how successful you are and you are making minimum wage in many areas?  Your idea of success and mine are completely different.  I hope you are saving a WHOLE BUNCH because is less than 12 months, your income is going to DECREASE!

• Judy

no, not fair, totally stupid.  Thanks for hanging in there as essential,