Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 month ago

i plan on creating a buisness and hiring only my own race. BLACK PEOPLE. can i do that?

I say this is America and if no one likes your choice so be it. WE ALL HAVE THE SAME rights to do what we want. just saying. we are human reguardless of race or skin color.

Hi,

But is it necessary to hire people of own racism?

Not legally.                 

You can but you will regret it later. You wanna know why? Because when they make mistakes that could probably cost you your business, you can't do stuff like call the police for them or sue them. 

Reason?... they will get their mother, father, grandpa, grandmother, uncles and great grandmother all of whom will kneel down, call you uncle/auntie and beg you for forgiveness. It's up to you

Not legally.  Racial discrimination in hiring is almost always illegal, with a few obvious exceptions, such as when making a movie or TV show and needing an actor the same race as (or similar to) the character.

Yes you can do that, but if you ever need me to help your business then you won't be able to get my help. Because you ONLY want black people. I am not black by the way, and I can probably work in any industry.

Yep. Do you plan on only selling to BLACK PEOPLE, or just TROLLS like yourself?

Yes, if you employ only 1 or 2 people.  In general, no, you cannot do that.  The government requires a specific ratio of minorities to whites.

you certainly can.

Sure.  Just don't be dumb enough to tell any applicants of other races that you won't be hiring them because of their race.