Joey asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

Who's the most talented WWE wrestler today?

I say Matt Riddle.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I’m interested to see how they use Matt Riddle, he is 34 but getting a main roster push now.... don’t watch NXT but interested to see what they do with him

• Joey1 month agoReport

Riddle vs Cesaro, please.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Daniel Bryan is the most talented wrestler in WWE today.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

AJ Styles without a doubt

Matt Riddle probably has the biggest ego in WWE maybe, lol

• Joey1 month agoReport

AJ? Ok maybe in 2006, but right now, no. Riddle does have an ego, but im not personal friends with him, so that doesn't bother me. In my opinion, he's the most talented, and fun to watch.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

AJ Styles, by far, he is the best worker and can make even the worst wrestlers look good.

Samoa Joe second.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Candle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sami Zayn but he doesn't get to show it off much in-ring.  In fact, the general idea of him being able to carry himself with charisma and mic work alone when he could be having some of the best matches in the company if he had to is pretty indicative of how talented he is.

• Joey1 month agoReport

He's really good on the mic. 

• 1 month ago

That's an interesting one but it's Daniel Bryan now. He has consistently been producing really good matches and he is becoming better and better. It's still very, very close because of people like AJ Styles and NXT's Johnny Gargano.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.