Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Sore Breasts and Not on Period?

Hi. The past two days my boobs have felt kind of sore, causing discomfort. I am not on my period right now and am a virgin. I had my period exactly 2 weeks ago and I think I am ovulating right now since I have a clear kind of slippery discharge. Could this be causing the discomfort? Again, I have never had sex before, however, last week in the house I almost ran right into my dad and he was just wearing undies, not even boxers, rather briefs. I was in my leggings, underwear, and a pad and we did not actually touch, but this would not be able to cause pregnancy right? I am freaking out and my mind is going crazy right now. I am in my late teens and I don't know I almost feel like my boobs are getting bigger too and the areola seems to be getting a little larger. Please help. 

• Speed

Yes, the hormonal changes during ovulation (and I agree that you seem to be ovulating) can make breasts sore.

No, your encounter fully clothed with a man in underwear cannot make you pregnant. You have zero cause for worry.

Know what? You're nearing adulthood and need to learn how human reproduction works. You're not sexually active now, but there will come a time when that will change, and you need to know the details about what can get you pregnant and what protects you from pregnancy. Educate yourself, online if that's all you have, at any site about human reproduction with the extension .org or .edu.

• kelvin

how about the fact that you are still growing