liz asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 5 months ago

I’m 33 weeks pregnant and I feel like dying. ?

First pregnancy. My ribs hurt like hell, especially underneath my boobss!! I’m having pelvic pain so my vagina hurts and feels sore constantly. I barely can get up the steps or even walk fast. I waddle like a duck. I feel like i could pass out at any moment. Im tired 24/7 and moody. Is this all normal symptoms and What can I do to not feel like this anymore 

Yes it's normal, the cure is wait another seven weeks and give birth. 

• LizB

With my first pregnancy I had a solid week where my ribs hurt so badly it felt like I was wearing a corset I couldn't take off. Then baby dropped, and that helped. The last two months were still absolutely miserable, though.

My second pregnancy I had pelvic pain from about 12 weeks on, which got gradually worse. I'm pretty sure I had at least some mild SPD, though my OB never diagnosed it. Toward the end of my pregnancy I was taking Tylenol several times a day just to semi-function and sort-of sleep. Getting baby out helped, but I continued to have pelvic pain for about another 3 months. Wearing postpartum girdles was a lifesaver. Since I had a c-section I also got a belly binder while I was still *in* the hospital, and I really wish I had known to request that after my first was born since it made a significant difference.

Wait a couple of more weeks. It will go away. Good luck.

• Cammie

Call your OB and make an appointment.