Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

Why do democrats want a two year lockdown?

Democrats say that we should lockdown till vaccine comes and also that vaccine will come in one to two years. Put two and two together and you get a 2 year lockdown.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They want to make America another Nazi Germany with Adolf Pelosi in charge.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Clive
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because they actually want people to be safe.  And what does this have to do with elections?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That's not what Democrats say. I say if you want to play the guessing game in who has it and who does not and you catch the Cornovirus go for it. Natural selection.

• 1 month ago

We are in a situation here where the Federal Government's extreme incompetence and failure to meet the challenge has left us without good choices.  We have to continue social distancing and wearing masks until Trump, or maybe even Biden, finally gets this thing under control.Your question reminds me of an old saying.  The man who CRAPS in the town well should not complain that the water tastes bad.  You see what I'm getting at?

• Ghost_11 month agoReport

Why is the Federal government at fault here and not all the Governors of each State considering they make all their own choices for their own State?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.