Anonymous

If Christianity and Islam for whatever reason go to war with each other again one day, which side would YOU be willing to fight for?

• John P
    1 day ago

Do atheists and Buddhists and Hindus and Jains and Sikhs etc have to pick a side? Can they not stay neutral and not get involved?

• Sally

I would copy Barack Hussein Obama and Donald John Trump and let the "losers" do the fighting.  

• Mintee

they wont... both believe in Jesus and both believe in God.. the God of Abraham... they are too common in brethren to fight.. 

• Mrsjvb

Neither side is worth fighting for.  

while I'd be happy to see all  religions gradually (and peacefully) fade away , I would not welcome a global conflict involving the world's 2.5 billion various  Christians and th different versions of Islam with 1.6 billion followers. 

Neither.  I like our ancestors worship the Sun, the giver of life.