Can homosexuals be cured of their disgusting actions?

let's get one thing straight being gay is not disgusting and not an illness you cant choose to be gay its not a choice you cant wake up one morning and think ho am going to be gay for the day it can destroy families even bring them closer its can make people feel suicidal their people small-minded  out there make gay people feel dirty its not a crime for two men or two women to fall in love its life many years ago it was kept quiet and you could even be put into prison but how times have changed look at how many people come out has been gay u get homophobic people out there it will never change if ur gay stand proud am proud to be gay av got lots of gay friends life to short it's for living we are human and have feeling you only have one life so let's live it X 

ugh actions are a choice unless impulse control is shot

so there is no cure for a behavior you chose to do, as for the "attraction" there is no evidence the brain makes you do anything except want to have sex nothing showing it makes you straight or gay.

funny tidbit in pedophiles they gett rid of the urge to have sex by giving the men a type of estrogyne and in the females they give testosterone.

this is to offset the high testosterone in a male makeing them want to boink and the high estrogyne in a female makeing them want to.

so it appears that sexuality is nothing more then a chemical that makes people want to boink and they just chose to boink x or y

It is usually the biggest haters that are actually closeted homosexuals themselves.  So in essence fool, you are just hating on your own repressed little psyche.  Now go back to your little tiny corner of the world and I'll enjoy mine.

Do you mean like picking their noses in public?  That is disgusting!

I love all homos and dykes. Nothing disgusting about them. 

Can revolting, sickening and stupid-beyond-actual-belief homophobes be cured of their illogical, irrational, unreasonable and purely disgusting actions? Gee, lemme think.

I think I have somebody to pray for. 🙏 

Source(s): My f*cking brain, thank you very much.

Still fighting your urges I see.

• Sam

There is no cure for Duncan..  I would suggest 'acceptance'  for him.  His life will be happier. 

I've read your other questions and your answers to others' questions.  You're one sad dude, dude.  Not only homophobic but racist and rather ignorant as well.  What makes you so sad?  Did your parents hate you too?

Can trolls be cured of their stupidity?

Christ Can Cure them if they Repent

• And I never called Him a liar. I'm not that STUPID. YOU’RE the one calling Him a liar and making Him out to be something He’s not. God loves me. He LOVES me, and all other gays. He MADE us the way we are, and I am HAPPY that He did. If you don’t like that, you can suck it. 🙏