Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why don't whites and hispanics get that blacks have the right to destroy the country that their ancestors built?

Our ancestors built this country. We have the right to loot and destroy it if things don't go our way. There is nothing you can do about it. You can destroy your home. We can destroy our country. We came. We built. We destroy 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

No, you don't have that right, and no, your ancestors didn't build this country. They helped build it.

Attachment image
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Mr.412
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What I don’t get is why we destroy a country we built. Why don’t we just overthrow the government and send whites back to Europe? 

• 1 month ago

You know you almost had me irate here.  But I don't believe a black person posted this hogwash.  You TROLLING JA!!  How dare you get on here posting trash like this.  This just shows me the same ignorance displayed daily by the man in the office of the Presidency.  So go home Igor and just remember we are stronger than this and will not let you divide us further!!

• 1 month ago

Your memory has the historical value of a pile of

Horse chit.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

LatinosforTrump is a racist white troll. Ignore him.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That's an interesting thought but to be accurate, you can only destroy the parts you built.   

Edit:  Oh crap, blacks built  The White House.  

How about we make a deal,  just clean out the present administration.  Fair enough? 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would bet that you're white and a proud Klansman.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Go ahead it's 99% Democrat city's and already been destroyed by their Democrat leaders

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.