Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why don't whites and hispanics get that blacks have the right to destroy the country that their ancestors built?

Our ancestors built this country. We have the right to loot and destroy it if things don't go our way. There is nothing you can do about it. You can destroy your home. We can destroy our country. We came. We built. We destroy 

Favorite Answer

No, you don't have that right, and no, your ancestors didn't build this country. They helped build it.

• Mr.412

What I don’t get is why we destroy a country we built. Why don’t we just overthrow the government and send whites back to Europe? 

You know you almost had me irate here.  But I don't believe a black person posted this hogwash.  You TROLLING JA!!  How dare you get on here posting trash like this.  This just shows me the same ignorance displayed daily by the man in the office of the Presidency.  So go home Igor and just remember we are stronger than this and will not let you divide us further!!

Your memory has the historical value of a pile of

Horse chit.

LatinosforTrump is a racist white troll. Ignore him.

• Sam

That's an interesting thought but to be accurate, you can only destroy the parts you built.   

Edit:  Oh crap, blacks built  The White House.  

How about we make a deal,  just clean out the present administration.  Fair enough? 

I would bet that you're white and a proud Klansman.

Go ahead it's 99% Democrat city's and already been destroyed by their Democrat leaders