Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Creakey said rioting is good. So did he support the 63 Americans killed during the LA riots?

Creakey, if you don’t want to be blocked then don’t first block me. If you unblock me I’ll unblock you. 

Just unlock all the conservatives you’ve blocked here over the last two months. It’s got to be over 100. 

It appears that yes, he probably did. Notice how unhinged he has become? He was opposed to conservatives peacefully protesting yet supports violent left wing protests. 

YA needs to set the block feature to be two-way like Facebook. If you block someone then you are also blocking yourself from responding to them. 

Creakey is an extremist, she says stupid things that aren't representative of most people. She's confusing a revolt with riots, in a revolt that mob would be rioting at the capitol... right now it's just disorganized noise.

If you go Black you can't go back