How can i put provisions on Party Wall agreement we're asked to sign e.g. must be reputable builder/responsibility for any damage?


Or is it automatic that they have to accept full responsibility including cost of repair for any damage they might cause?

Update 2:

This is in the UK

2 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    Never sign a Party Wall Agreement without professional advice.  If you get this wrong, your house could become a pile of uninsured rubble.  In the meantime you must respond.  If you do nothing, the default position is that you have agreed to it. 

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Only your Solicitor can tell you, BUT what constitutes a reputable builder, ?every builder will say they are reputable. They should all have insurance.


    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.