Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Will my husband return to us and we live happily?

Hello astrologers ..I and my husband now are not living together .since am pregnant there was lot of family problems created by my mother in law and sister in law so my husband ( as he is working in foregin) also fought with me .when our daughter born he came immediately to see her but after that the family problems increased .its being 9months he called / texted me.i am worried will my daughter not get love from her father.please see her birth chart and tell me how will her relationship with her father.am currently under psychiatric treatment last 9 months.will our problems solve please reply astrologers 

Dob:22-02-2019

Time:5.41pm

Place: Chennai.thankyou

• Snoopy

I think great things will come for you both, romantically and in life in general. 

i think i replied last year

he will not come as you have daughter

not a son

please give birth details of you and husband

for matching

There is both an astrological answer and a psychological answer.

Astrology doesn't control us. It is only an influence, and it only indicates what goes on  inside a person and how they will LIKELY be IF they do nothing to change, grow, or make actual choices.

So astrology cannot answer your question.

As for the psychological answer, couples who have the skills to make a relationship work do NOT break up.  Not even with family problems.  You two broke up because you two are actually not suitable for each other, and once the honeymoon phase died out, the truth of this took control and you two broke up.

So if he DOES return, you two will have the same problems with the same result, and will only break up again.

You are pregnant and soon-to-be-divorced, so it is time to make plans for  once you are a divorced mother.  You could give the baby up for adoption, but if you don't then .. is there Child Support in India?  If so, take him to Court to get help supporting the child.