Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 months ago

Yahoo answers no longer shows mobile view. How do I revert back from desktop view?

When I look at notifications, it is in desktop view. But, I am using a phone, so I don’t have an option to see three vertical dots and I am trying to return to mobile view. I don’t want to sound mean, but from means where you are trying to leave/get away/your “starting point”- not your “end point” (which is mobile). I mean this to clarify for those that may have had a different perspective on the meaning of this question.

• Look for the vertical dots or bars as Aril mention.

That depends on your browser. On chrome left click or tap the three vertical dots then find desktop VIEW and uncheck it. On other browsers find the menu button, usually in the upper left corner. Desktop or mobile view is probably under there. 

Forget that. My phone just went to desktop view. I have no idea how to go to mobile view. I am going to eat breakfast. Format changes are always annoying.

That seems to have been a temporary technical hiccup. I'm back to mobile view. I didn't do anything on my end. 

• click the 3 vertical dots on the upper right side corner of your browser and look for desktop site.