Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 months ago

Why do some people age better than others? (pretty/handsome) People who I went to school with are now ugly and the ugly ones now look good!?

It's weird. This guy everybody loved in school because he was so good-looking looks awful now. Nowhere near as good-looking as he was.

There was this kid everybody picked on because he was fat and now he looks hot! He has muscles and his face is really attractive. I can't believe it is still him.

Why do some people age better than others? And why do good looking people always age the worst?

I heard that good-looking kids tend to age bad, while ugly kids tend to age more gracefully. 

Some peoples looks peak young then its down hill from there 

• Binks

Story of my life. Skinny geek becomes a hunker, and the football star becomes fat and bald. Don't you just love irony?

• TB12

Some of it's genetics, some of it is life,, a hard life can age a person real quick,, drugs, alcohol, stress, poverty, illness can all cause a person to age poorly.

I was uglier at school when I was a kid and got called ugly.  I'm now actually good-looking for my age (50+)