Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

is there somebody who can give me psychic classes for free?

I have already spend lot's of money to be a psychic but all the people whom I paid were fraud I expect to get a real,pure,honest, and generous psychic.There must be generous psychic here.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

there is no such person as a real

pure honest and generous psychic

They are all frauds ready to suck

all your money giving bogus

predictions

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You don't "learn" to be a psychic. Assuming such things actually exist, either you have been psychic all your life or you ever will be.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Did you sue those frauds? Why not? It's still a crime.

You’re in the entertainment section. Real and honest? If any of us had psychic abilities, would we hesitate to get rich? Wouldn’t you like to see such a person pass independent testing? Never going to happen. Suckers are born every minute.

Those that claim to be psychic are either lying, insane, or telling the truth. The first two are the most likely.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

ALL "psychics" / mediums / clairvoyants are either frauds or delusional.

(Or purely stage magician style entertainers, who do not claim any psychic ability).

It is illegal to sell any kind of so-called psychic services as real in many countries - criminal fraud.

No "psychic" has ever shown any accuracy of predictions any better than random chance.

Though, a few are actually very skilled con-men (or women) who study their victims and get to know them to understand their likes, dislikes & typical routines, even spying on them to find personal information that can later be brought up as part of "predictions".

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Matt
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

If you really were psychic you would already know the answer to your question...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.