Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why was that black guy killed by the cops in Minneapolis?

I really think it was an accident. But the police officer showed no remorse to the African American's family, so that's why he's disliked by the public.

• Robin

the cop put his knee in the black guy's chest really hard the black guy said I can't breathe and then he died >>>>> now you have all these twits rioting and breaking into businesses and hurting other people which doesn't have anything to do with the black guy dying I hope all that causes harm in breaking into which doesn't belong to you all go to jail for a long time

Because that cop is a pos murderer who has disgraced his country and his badge

• Ann

First, he was killed by one police officer, not more. Second, no one knows why he did that. 

• 1 month agoReport

Anyone that doesnt care for what I said IS WRONG
      AND AN IDIOTIC TRAITOR. Kiss my as`s.

Because ‘the badge’ gave him the right to think he could do whatever he wanted and get away with it, the victim had been a criminal in his past so even with a turned around life style they had it in for him regardless maybe racism played a part or his naivety to his badge who knows,  

• antonius

Yes, and there were at least 3 other cops right there with the killer, an not one of them even tapped him on a shoulder to tell him to remove his knee off the man's neck.  They ought to be charged derelict of duty causing homicide.

• Lolly

Because some people allow hatred to rule their lives. By the way, the cop's wife just filed for divorce.

Interestingly, nobody here seems to have the guts to say EXACTLY what the real reason is, what the truth is. So here goes: 

Like the question says, Floyd was a BLACK guy and as is often the reality, red neck white cops in the US get their kicks from killing black guys. Seems to increase their machismo. End of story. Do your research and if you are honest, you just might see the truth. This is not the first, neither is it even the 50th nor will it be the last. Then crosscheck that against the white guys they have killed and then you can make your own conclusions....or you can see this any way you like.

• antonius

I am not sure this is correct, and I have never heard about it before, but a friend told me today 2 days after the incident, that the shop owner tried to tell the cop that George was the wrong man; not the man who tried to pass a counterfeit bill.

I THINK it's possible that there is far more to this story than simply a cop killing a citizen. These two men may have had a history. They both worked as security guards at the same place. Perhaps this killing was planned and intentional. And it might not have anything to do with racism. 

• antonius

He hired the cop to kill a black man to cause what is happening now.  That cop had a bad reputation.

they say that cop when he goes to jail he will be a target

he would not last they say he is wanted by many , look at the news how many are sick of them getting away with killing you know what any one could be next if we get pulled over would he make it home for dinner ?

a cop feels like he has the right to kill anyone and that is not right at all

• antonius

I am hoping that Soros is locked up for life aat hard labor.  I know the prison that would be great to keep him working. Angola, Louisiana State Penitentiary.  The large penitentiary in the US, where inmates work.

Because that cop was a psychopath who never should have been hired to carry a badge and gun.