Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Why do astrologist say that Aries are amongst the most beautiful of the zodiac? ?

They always say that they are gorgeous and stunning.

Aries are gorgeous, and stupid Virgos get jealous because they think they are better. I find that quite funny.

• Butterfly2 months agoReport

There is a theory that you need to know actually. Some beautiful people don't know they are beautiful, but MOST ugly people KNOW they're ugly!! This could be a fact. Someone told me that a few years ago.

Because we are baby <3 

Why doesn’t anyone show it works and how it works before making claims? Evidence is a word that has no use in this section.

Even if they were, I’m still not interested in manly women. I’d prefer to stick with my gorgeous Libras or pretty Cancers.

Astrology never said once that Aries were the most beautiful. Taurus, Libra, and Aquarius are said to have the best-looking people overall.

Taurus: sensual, beautiful

Libra: pretty, charming

Aquarius: stunning, striking, unusual

Lol, are you an Aries trying to get an ego boost or something? Literally nobody says that. Taurus and Libra are the most beautiful because they are ruled by Venus. Do your research.

Do they? I'm not sure I believe you. 

Actually, they do not say that at all. Sorry to burst your bubble, but that would be the Venus-Ruled signs (Taurus and Libra).