What should I do to avoid a bad resume?

I’m a financial college student in need of money, so I applied for my first job everywhere.  Especially since the quarantine decimated the family savings.  I got hired to McDonald’s and started working the third day after I applied.  Now before that, I’d had an interview a week before for a position in a bank.  They haven’t replied and accepted until now AKA a month later, but not only is the job in the field I’m studying for, their wage is nearly twice what I’m earning currently.

So what can I do to avoid having a bad resume?  I’ve only worked at McDonald’s for 3 weeks so it’ll show that I don’t work well under pressure if I quit now, but that bank job was my first choice and I really want it?  How do I avoid the image of being a job hopper while still getting that job? Is it even possible?

• Tavy

You don't put the McDs job on your resume. people leave off jobs all of the time. There are no websites with your employment history.

Nobody will know unless you tell them.

But, I promise you, many jobs are harder than McDonalds.

• Judy

Go for the bank job.  Don't  even put McDonald's on your resume, it's ok.