Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Late Period? HELP?

My period was almost three weeks late. I har unprotected sex 28 days ago. My period was 17 days late. I took three pregnancy test over those 17 days and all were negative. The most recent one I took was 4 days ago. The past day, I had spotting and my period happened for just a day and a half.  The past couple of hours, my period hasn’t been flowing (tmi sorry). Is it my period or implantion bleeding?? I am not pregnant correct? I was stressed because my period was late and now I’m stressing about it “disappearing”. 

< and my period happened for just a day and a half >

Period = not pregnant.  Implantation bleeding is NOT a day and a half in length.

Anyone in her child-bearing years can get pregnant. And we can't know whether you are, or not. 

• Rick

There are several reasons it could be late besides being pregnant, like added stresses, illness, stiff physical workout, even a cold snap in the weather could be responsible ................