Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 4 months ago

Why can't I die?

Hello. I am a 38 year old lifelong bachelor and I have never died before. I just can't die no matter how hard I try. Every night I go to bed and hope I die in my sleep but it never happens. What am I doing wrong?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Chanel
    Lv 6
    4 months ago
    Favourite answer

We are all here for a reason and you must try and change your life so that you stop thinking of this negative thought day in and day out.

There are helplines and people you can talk to. Do please try any help you can get.

None of us know what happiness is around the corner and hope is all any of us can do.

I miss my job cos of this lock down but I had to adjust and I find something to do every day.

• 4 months ago

You are immortal man

• 4 months ago

You are immortal.

• 4 months ago

I'm sorry that you're having such a difficult time.  No one wants you to end your life or harm yourself in any way.  Please, however, keep reaching out for help until getting the proper treatment and support.  

For those who are feeling suicidal, here is a toll-free 24/7 helpline:1-800-273-TALK (8255).Please consider starting therapy to learn some coping strategies and deal with the symptoms of depression, for instance.Here is a website that should have some local counseling agencies:https://findtreatment.samhsa.gov/Their toll-free 24/7 ** referral ** hotline:1-800-662-HELP (4357).

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

What about DATING SITEs?Theres a lot of women to choose from!THIS is the problem!

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

You are likely failing at life bc just sitting and hoping is never enough.

I got married at 22yo and died at 31yo.  You're way behind!

• 4 months ago

People do not just die because they will it to themselves! It is not easy to just kill yourself! Whatever your views are about human life, suicide   might be justified if you have a terrible disease and experience pain. Live one day at a time. Each day when you wake say to yourself that I am going to make it for another day. There is a website that you can visit and read about peoples reasons they want to die and advice from professionals and how to cope for another day:  www.psychologytoday.org.

Good Luck.

harrald

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

i suppose you arent sleeping with your right feet inside your underwear

• 4 months ago

You can only live once. I think you were in a coma.

• 4 months ago

God is keeping you alive because you haven't completed your mission here yet.  Please ask Jesus to save you.  Read the New Testament.  Start with the Gospel of John.  Pray.  I will pray for you too.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.