What film do many people like but you think is very bad?

For me it's Doctor Strange, the worst film ever

Citizen Kane.  Tried to watch it three times and fell asleep each time.

Fast and Furious movies.... how have they made 10 of these stupid things???

The Long Good Friday.  I just don’t see the big deal about it. People rave about how hard-hitting and innovative it is, but it just looks like an LWT crime drama. I have seen harder-hitting instalments of Prime Suspect. 

Jaws. I think Robert Shaw wastes a fantastic performance on a mediocre movie. I find it a thoroughly tedious bore.

call me by your name. i watched it at a sleepover and my friends really like it. timothee chalamet is so cool in it and i heard he learned italian in 2 weeks for it so i think thats amazing! but it was just really slow paced and boring for me, there wasnt anything interesting going on so... also i heard the director was a pedo. i always did have a 6th sense for these types of things, like a really reliable gut feeling 

Avengers Endgame is not only the worst comic book movie ever made, but one of the worst movies period. 

ET, Jurassic Park, Jaws, Titanic from the late 1990s and those Harry Potter movies and the Return of the King. The latter is good, but not as good as usually seen.

However, the by far worst movie ever:

Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker is the worst movie ever: 0 out of 10.

Many scenes and storylines were stolen by Disney from Episodes IV to VI and actually destroys everything from the episodes IV to VI, especially the ending.

• DiStefano

I do not think E.T. and Jaws are great movies at all. Totally overrated, never mind John WIlliams music or not. I think the acting in RoS was not good at all, but overall the movie was so bad. At least the prequels did not ruin the whole story and end of IV to VI.

• Lilly

The Force Awakens. You have to wake me up after that one. It's just stupid.

If you think Dr. Strange is the worst film ever, you haven't seen very many films.  

For me, it's Avatar.  I'm not saying it's the 'worst film ever', but WOW is that a SUPER mediocre movie that made a HUGE pile of cash and gets praised for no reason.  I mean, first of all, it's a complete ripoff of Disney's Pocahontas.  Second, just TERRIBLE sci-fi in it.  Poorly thought out worldbuilding.  Uninteresting characters.  

It was a B-level sci fi movie with A+ caliber effects...and that's all.

• Steel

That's exactly why it gets praise. It's style over substance. My friends and I refer to it as "Dances with Smurfs".

ive never seen a film that bad