What is this called? (It's from hardware store selling parts for electric work)?

hardware store near by my elementary school.

we used to take stuffs (yeah, we were rude tho) from there and play with those stuffs.

and It's one of those stuff but I have no idea about what it was, at the moment. even I really want to know what it was exactly

it looks like the picture, colored black, made with plastic and its length was like a span or little more


somebody told me it's used in electric box to kinda fasten, but I'm not sure of it

Update 2:

it really looks similar with the stuff in the link but little diffrent.

my picture looks better for what I'm searching


Attachment image

2 Answers

  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    It's a power fastened anchor for the electrical breaker box.  It's used to mount it to cement such as a foundation.  

    • waterovate1 month agoReport

      thanks. would be lovely if i can find out where to buy or specific name 

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Enigma
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

    kind of looks like a plastic rivet?

    • waterovate1 month agoReport

      it's not helix shaped so, I'm afraid it's not kinda rivet..

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.