Opinions on the female name Karen?

It feels kind of outdated to me. I'm 21, and there was a Karen at my high school, but I remember thinking at the time how that name didn't seem to fit a young girl. Plus, there's the recent negative connotation of that name with the "Karen" slang, so anyone with that name would probably get made fun of now

It's a very good name for a girl.

• Holly

Middle age white woman that wants to speak to the manager 

• Is a beautiful name.

I've always liked the name Karen, perhaps because every Karen I've met has been pleasant and competent. It's out of style now and has become somewhat of a joke thanks to the whole "entitled Karen" business. (Sort of like the "bye, Felicia" stuff has done to the name Felicia.)

I think it's sad that the name Karen has become pretty much a joke to describe middle-aged women with entitled issues. My grandma's name was Karen and she was the total opposite of "the Karen". 

I like the name, though it has been chosen to be the scapegoat typifying a specific kind of woman that people regard with displeasure.

• blank

I like that name.

• Brian

It is fine.  I use to have a Manager named Karen.

i think its a nice name