When will the world end????

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Raja
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

You must not think like that. Apart from people's morality and justice only people's favorable and positive thoughts can save the world from danger. The world will not end. It will continue to exist until God determines it's fate.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Git
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Tomorrow.

If the world doesn’t end tomorrow, come back and read this answer again.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well, large areas of this country might end if Yellowstone ever erupts. As far as the world in general I don’t know. I guess there’re doomsday scenarios which could pretty much screw things up. Like getting hit by a huge asteroid  or something. I don’t know I’m not a scientist. I guess what I’m trying to say is the world will probably end when it’s good and ready to. It has its own schedule and we don’t really get to decide.

What I’m thinking might help is to just meditate a lot and get into the types of deep meditation where you lose your sense of orientation in time and space in the passage of time and so forth. So that you’re in a state of ‘non-existence’ in a sense although you’re still living and breathing. It’s a very blissful state. And it makes you realize that whether the “world” is here or not, it doesn’t even matter

• 1 month ago

When anthropomorphic, Transvestite, Mutant Space Pigs From The Canis Major Dwarf, take and launch the dwarf planet Ceres at the earth, obliterating all life only to reset the life cycle to create their utopia of fascist Unitarian, magisterial, bore society.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • small
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nobody can predict as there are millions of unpredictable situations that could arise, given we know so little of everything, close to knowing almost nothing at all!!

On the other hand, it may NEVER end as every end of a world may bring another world into being.

• 1 month ago

Only when God appoints it to and He's the only one who knows when that is. Not even the angels know. 

• P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It already has. We're running in the standby simulation.

• Liz
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

If you're truly interested, the article on the website below will answer that question.

Enjoy your day.

Source(s): wol.jw.org/g 11/15 THE BIBLE’S VIEWPOINT The End of the World
  • j153e
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Old English "worold" reflects the peculiar usage of the Germanic perspective, re the more general meaning of "abode or home" found in non-Germanic languages.  For the Germanic tradition, "world" ~ = humankind.

Thus, if you're using "world" in the Germanic sense, the world will end when the last human on earth turns off the light.

Otherwise, the world as a sphere is supposed by science to end if Helios goes "Red Giant" in about 7.6 billion years, and the elements will melt as Terra is encompassed by the expanding heliosphere...or not...if Helios doesn't expand that far, then Terra will be an oceanless, sterile, burnt-out case.

However, long before that, about 800 million to 1200 million years from now, the oceans will boil away as global warming due to solar energy will occur.  By 1.2 billion years, no life, not even in the biosphere under the current oceans, is expected to survive.

So the "world" ends for humanity in fewer than 800 million years, and the biosphere ends on Terra by 1.2 billion years, and the physical sphere may melt with fervent heat in 7.6 billion years.

• sam
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

The world will end long after humans cease to exist. 

• small
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

You can't prove that, can you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.