Is there anything wrong with being a jack of all trades?

Hi,I have a lot of hobbies and I really enjoy doing it. I also have a job so I can have an income. I also enjoy working at my job too. I heard from some people who call me a jack of all trades and a master of none. But I am interested in learning a lot of skills. Some are practical and some aren't. So what do you think about it?

Favorite Answer

Have you ever heard of a "Renaissance Man"? Leonardo Da Vinci was one. He was a designer of military equipment, a painter, a sculptor, he knew a lot about medicine and anatomy, about plants, and architecture. He probably could have fixed a car and built a carport, had they existed in the 1500s.  You've heard of the "Mona Lisa"? That Da Vinci.

Nothing wrong with it at all. 

• Kitty1 month agoReport

Yes I have heard of Renaissance man. Thanks for your answer

• Judy

I think if you'r happy, fine.  The advantage of being a master of SOMEthing is often higher income.

Not at all. if you enjoy it. Its just that some specialized jobs may pay more if you are a specialist. If that makes any sense.

i dont think so