Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Why is my penis VERY small when flaccid?

Hello everyone.

I'm 18 years old.

When my penis is flaccid it is VERY small like 1 inch or even smaller than that but when it goes hard its 6-7 inches. Why is my penis so small when flaccid? I've heard that the average flaccid penis is 2+ inches. Can someone please tell me how to fix this. 

Perfectly normal, some people are showers (large flaccid) while some are growers (small flacid but fine erect).

Erect size is what you need to have unless you are a porn actor and 6-7 inches is more than fine.

Size isn't everything dude.. you need to keep it clean and functional or it won't do you any good. I suggest using a penis health creme daily. These are multivitamin and protein cremes made for the penis and ensure that it is extra strong and hygienic. I use one called Man1 Man Oil and I love it. Just google it. Cheers. 

I'm 14 and mine is usually about 3-4 inches soft.

But slightly less than 6 inches hard.

Yours is bigger than mine when you're hard. 

All that matters is the hard size and I could get you hard easily.

• k w

tell me, is that what you think lesbians do to satisfy each other ?

• kelvin

means you are a troll who doesn't know how to use a tape measure

• patty

why do some woman have small breasts-u need to ask god

You can't believe everything you hear. You are fine. Have you not noticed that the "size" of the penis is constantly in flux? It depends on your emotions, the temperature, etc. The testicles are continuously in motion also. So, again what you describe is completely normal.

• k w

too bad he don't know it ........yet....

• Bucky

Because you are a "grower", not a "shower"

6-7 inches.............i wish i had your problem

Inside the male penis are sponge-like materials that fill  with blood when one is sexually excited then goes to the flaccid state. No guy likes to know he has a short penis even when not erected. Inherited genes you inherit from your parents determine whether your penis will be short/long, color of hair and eyes, and whether you may have cancer. A person inherit about 20,000 genes that provide instructions whether to turn-on or turn-off functions in your life. For example, your hair growth is determined by your sex hormone called Testosterone. There are grow-days and rest-days concerning your hair growth. Testosterone is converted in the scalp to dehydrotestosterone that produces a substance called sebum. Sebum is an oily substance that can clog your hair follicles and make hair fall out. Bald men have shinny scalps where no hair remains as sebum continues to produce its oily substance.

harrald

It doesn't need fixing but those with a large flaccid penis don't get an increase in size when erect.